Friday, March 11, 2011

Perfect gift

This weekend 3 of my friends celebrate their birthday! So I will have to buy them gifts. I love to go shopping and look at the latest collections and find something that will represent that person.

This watch is perfect for boys but also girls with funky clothing habbits. And I believe that you can't go wrong with a watch, no matter what.
Accessorises are the perfect gift also for boys or girls, there are never too many.
A girl will always be happy when she will receive another pair of earings or necklace, bracelet or a funky cool watch.
With boys I always find it difficult to buy the perfect gift. Buying clothes or shoes is kind of hard because you really need to know their measure. But if you buy a hat, a bag or a brand luxury watch (if you have the budget) then you will impress him.
So this are my options for Sean, Mary and Ben:
Sean watch

Mary necklace
And this was Ben wish!

I hope that they will be happy, I know for sure that Ben will be more then excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment